Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Day In Hand - Same-Sex Couples Holding Hands Globally

You don't have to fight to change the world. Promote love and equality by the simple act of holding hands.

This campaign's aim is to INSPIRE and SUPPORT same-sex couples who want to hold their partner's hand in public.

Holding hands with your partner, where you can, is about being true to yourself and to those you love. This is not a protest, a rally, a Pride or a march. This is about you and the life you lead every day.

Join A Day In Hand, make your life and others more comfortable.

5 comments:

Michael Neumann said...

it's a small act that I want to do with him always, but can get scary at times. I love this idea of A Day In Hand

Anonymous said...

After we lost our marriage rights in California, my husband and I started holding hands in public in small minded orange county. I am now used to the angry looks but I don't care anymore, I am now free.

David Watkins said...

Hi guys, we have loads of great images of public same-sex hand holding you can use for free (as long as you credit the photographer)
please email me info@adayinhand.com

Thanks for posting about us.

David Watkins
Founder
A Day In Hand

Anonymous said...

Love this idea!

David Watkins said...

hi please have a look at our latest project Sshh! Saturdays and can you publicise


http://www.adayinhand.com/news/sshhsaturdays26thseptember2009

Post a Comment