Friday, February 25, 2011

Kids of LGBT Parents: "We're All Right"

The Human Rights Campaign has begun the "We're All Right" video campaign to showcase the stories of kids of LGBT parents. The point is to demonstrate to the world that LGBT families are not that different than heteronormative families and that kids raised by queer parents grow up just as bright, loved, and successful as they with heterosexual parents.

In the word of Zach Wahls (19 year old son of 2 moms): "The sexual orientation of my parents has had zero to do with the content of my character."



Submit your video or help spread the word about the "We're All Right" video campaign.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heck yes they are all right! They are more than that. I am glad someone else is saying what I know in my life to be true!

Diane J Standiford said...

I interviewed one of his moms for my blog. She has multiple sclerosis. I love this idea. (HATED the movie though)

Post a Comment